cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

formular bar closes the review

Hi

When i am working with visuals and select field from calendar formular bar opens and bothers:( is it possible to turn off such behavior?

Thanks a lot! 

scdlYHAJyj.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: formular bar closes the review

@sevastr 

It is not possible, you can try squeeze the dax to a few rows, so it doen't block the report visuals.

Or if you don't might add another table to the pbix, you can add a duplicate calendar table using Values(), and replace the Old Calendar with the New Calendar Table (remember manage the relationships). Then just hide the Old Calendar.

Calendar Table = VALUES('Calendar')

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

@sevastr if it is a calculated table, unfortunately not.

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@sevastr 

It is not possible, you can try squeeze the dax to a few rows, so it doen't block the report visuals.

Or if you don't might add another table to the pbix, you can add a duplicate calendar table using Values(), and replace the Old Calendar with the New Calendar Table (remember manage the relationships). Then just hide the Old Calendar.

Calendar Table = VALUES('Calendar')

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

July 2020 Community Highlights

July 2020 Community Highlights

Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.

Featured Data Story of The Month

Featured Data Story of The Month

All Data Stories Gallery contributions are reviewed for each month. We select a contribution and feature the community member the following month.

Power BI Dev Camp - Developing with .NET Core

Power BI Dev Camp - Developing with .NET Core

Learn how to develop custom web applications for Power BI using .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5.

Power BI Desktop August 2020 Update

Power BI Desktop August 2020 Update

We have great updates this month! Click the link for the video with more info.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors