Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

filtering the real time data

Hey Folks,

I am working on bulk of real time data, which keeps on refreshing every 5min. and want to create a output of only the current data to be displayed.

Example- I have all list of country i want to choose USA and select its population at the last refresh period

THING I HAVE TRIED.( i am a begginer and not goot with DAX)

1- Column 2 = CALCULATETABLE(POWERPRD,EXCEPT(VALUES(POWERPRD[Site ID]),VALUES(netpower[latest_date])))

2- TP2 = CALCULATE(LOOKUPVALUE(('POWERPRD'[TP2]),'POWERPRD'[Site ID],"ALEXA"),FILTER('POWERPRD',MONTH('POWERPRD'[t_stamp]=MONTH(turbine[latest_date]))))

thanks, plz help.
4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

We can create a calculated table to filter. If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Table = var _max = CALCULATE(MAX('Table2'[date]),ALL(Table2))
return
CALCULATETABLE(Table2,Table2[date]<=_max && DATEDIFF('Table2'[date],_max,MINUTE)<=5)

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the response, but its not working.

Here is the link as an example- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BWDK526ltwcTfcOmfSf1t-g1tkCV4j-P/view?usp=sharing

The Time Stamp is real time SQL Data  and i just want to see the last refreshed value.

Hi @Anonymous,

To creat a measure as below.

Measure = var _max = CALCULATE(MAX('Table1'[Time Stamp]),ALL(Table1))
return
IF(MAX('Table1'[Time Stamp])=_max,1,0)

Then filter the table visual by the measure.

max.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Frank,

I have tried already tried this the main problem is data get refreshed at two different interval which differ just by 1 seconds as you can see in the picture. Some of my ID is in XXXX:52PM and half ID in XXXX:51PM.

if i use your formula i only get ID for XXXXX:52PM..

Please help.

Thank you.

franke.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.