filter by visual only works if the visual contains multiple columns from different tables?
How come the List of Descriptions filter only works on the readin filter if I include a variable from the readin table? How do I configure the visual to filter down everything on the page listing only fields from List of Descriptions?
- concatenated 2 fields to create field UniqueKey.
- readintable[CSI Description] contains a comma delimited list of strings.
In Individual Descriptions
- created by reference from readintable.
- also concatenates the same 2 fields to create a UniqueKey.
- readintable[description] is exploded by it's comma delimiter into multiple rows to create individual rows in Descriptions[Descriptions]
From the screenshot below, UniqueKey is the relationship between the 2 tables
@v-janeyg-msft I appreciate your feedback. I might be misinterpreting your solution.
Below is a screenshot describing the results of adding the UniqueKey from the readin table to the Individual BBs filters:
1. The idea is to filter the visual for readin[List of BBs] by the visual for Individual BBs[List of BBs] 2. I added UniqueKey to the Individual BBs filter and it still does not filter the readin visual