Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ainatih
Regular Visitor

filter and synchronization

Hello,

I'm a new user of Power BI Desktop

I have a bug in my filters. In fact, all the elements of this filter are in the filters tab (on the right side) : 1st image . The issue is that I don't have all the element of my column when in put this on a visual filter (2nd image)

filtre en dur.PNGvisuel filtre.PNG

I wonder if it is not due to one or more synchronizations with other visuals of the other pages of the file.

Thanks for your help,

Aina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Ainatih , are they coming from the same table?

If one is from dimension or master it will show all rows in the filter pane. And one from fact will show available data and on that, all filter on-page visual and slicers will apply. So data might reduce

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Ainatih , are they coming from the same table?

If one is from dimension or master it will show all rows in the filter pane. And one from fact will show available data and on that, all filter on-page visual and slicers will apply. So data might reduce

Yes, they are from the same table.

So Have I to remove some synchronization with the other pages to have all datas?

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.