Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jwjwjwjwjw
Advocate II
Advocate II

filled map transparency

Last week filled maps were automatically transparent, today I try it and there is no transparency with no option to add. Is this a bug? 

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi  @jwjwjwjwjw 

It should be conditional format or background transparency.

2.JPG

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

These two maps have the same (conditional on both) formatting. Different pbix files but open at the same time. Are you seriously trying to tell me that the top one is functioning as intended - that we can have conditional formatting OR transparency, but not both? What would be the purpose of that, with basemap place names visible everywhere but inside the area in question where they would actually be relevant?!? Would you actually attempt to use such a map in any sort of professional setting?

What am I missing here? 

jwjwjwjwjw_0-1597554119793.png

jwjwjwjwjw_1-1597554176909.png

this is still a bug, any solution out there or does nobody make maps in powerbi anymore? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.