Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jcamilo1985
Helper III
Helper III

eliminate star model data redundancy

Good morning experts I have the following scenario A sales table in which each sale was made to a company, by a specific executive in another table I have the company directory and in this table I have the executive who is responsible for that company

modelo_update.png

However, the executive who sells is not always responsible

I need to generate a table and a graph like the images

example_table.pngexample_graphic.png

in which the responsible seller is shown what is the proportion of sales of the person in charge and the others and know in detail which are the sellers who have made sales but are not assigned that company I appreciate you can help me in how to do this, because in the company table I do not have the name of the person in charge but his id and I do not think it is good to generate many to many relationships to filter this

2 REPLIES 2
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcamilo1985 ,

I don’t particularly understand the problem you encountered. Would you mind sharing your .pbix file?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sure, thank you very much for your help @v-lionel-msft 

OneDrive 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.