cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunshine555
Frequent Visitor

dynamic DAX formula based on two slicer for budget

Hi everyone, 

I want to show the budget (plan values) based on two slicers (Sales District and Product Group). 

No I am just wondering how I can create a dynamic DAX formula based on these two different slicers. 

I hava a table for the budget with the information of the Sales District and Product Group. 

Any suggestions how I can connect it? 

Many thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Sunshine555 , Ideally you should have common tables(Sales District and Product Group) joined with Budget. That will filter data automatically 

if they are not you can try measure like 

Calculate(sum(Budget[Value]), filter(Budget, Budget[Sales District]  in values('Sales District'[Sales District])  && Budget[Product Group]  in values('Product Group'[Product Group])))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin

Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Sunshine555 , Ideally you should have common tables(Sales District and Product Group) joined with Budget. That will filter data automatically 

if they are not you can try measure like 

Calculate(sum(Budget[Value]), filter(Budget, Budget[Sales District]  in values('Sales District'[Sales District])  && Budget[Product Group]  in values('Product Group'[Product Group])))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin

Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power BI October Update 2021.jpg

Power BI Release

Click here to read more about the October 2021 Release!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Teds Dev Camp Oct. 2021 768x460.jpg

Power BI Dev Camp - October 28th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!