Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

drillthrough issue

Hello, 

i have a matrix, and when i do a drillthrough to viu the records from the calculations formulas ...

And the formulas i use is : 

ppppp = var crossfilterproblem = CALCULATE (
          SELECTEDVALUE(PRO_PROD[OPENED_DATE]), 
          CROSSFILTER('Calendar'[Date], PRO_PROD[OPENED_DATE], none)
)
return
if(
    CONTAINS(DATESYTD('Calendar'[Date]), 'Calendar'[Date], crossfilterproblem) || CONTAINS(SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR('Calendar'[Date]), 'Calendar'[Date], crossfilterproblem),
                    CALCULATE(
                        [# of Open  Prob],
                        CROSSFILTER('Calendar'[Date], PRO_PROD[OPENED_DATE], none)
                    )
)

the measure works fine for 2019 but not for 2018 because i set the same period from last year, but i want to show the tickets that are open from 2018.

can anyone help me ? 

Best Regards, 

JO

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Could you please share some sample data and show the expected result?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-yuta-msft ,

the expected result is to show me the tickts that are open in that time i selected..... i can't show any data truly sorry about that 😞

but... the measure can show a lot because when i selected the time from a matrix visual i do a drillthrough and he show me the ticktets that are open in that time but only show me the ticktes from 2019, and don't pull the records from 2018.

can you please help me ?

Thanks for your response

Best Regards,

JO

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.