Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

drill through can only from one graph, no response from 'go back' button for drill through

Hi, I am new to power BI. 

Try out the drill through function have 3 problem

1.  I have 2 page. one Summary having table, line chart, and bar chart, all three graph have 'product name' as fild 

for table. 'product name' is colunm name

for ling chart, 'product name' is Legend

for stacked bar chart 'product name' is Axis

I set up the 'product name' as drilldown filter for the second page. 

when I hove over (right click) the first page 3 graphs, only line chart enable me do drill through. I do not know why.  any suggestion to enable the other 2 graphs also has drillthough function?

2. when I want to go back from second page to first page, I press the 'go back' botton, no change in the graph or page. not go back to the first page or no cancel of 'product name' selsction on the second page. 

3. if this 'go back' button dose not work. how could I change the second page back to no'filter' status? (only mannually de-select the drill through filter?) any other solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the go back button worked well here. To go back to the previous page, we need to Ctrl+click the button.

2.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the go back button worked well here. To go back to the previous page, we need to Ctrl+click the button.

2.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much.

Could you also give guidance regarding how to change the drill trough page's filter to None??

seems if i get back to the original page by use ctrl+click, the graph on the drill through page remain still filter by last condition  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.