Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

asmagh
Helper I
Helper I

do not apply a filter on the total

hello , i really need help 

so i create a measure 1 

Chiffre_d'affaire_encaissé = [ttc_actuel]-Finance[SoldeRisque]

after that , i add another measure 2 to display only the positive amount and change those how are negatif to 0 
CA_Encaissé_filtré = SWITCH(TRUE(); ([Chiffre_d'affaire_encaissé] < 0) ; 0 ; [Chiffre_d'affaire_encaissé])
My problem is that in the total it's apply this condition too and i want to display the total 
any idea please haw to disable this filter on the total 

encai.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

This looks like a measure totals problem. Very common. See my post about it here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/Dealing-with-Measure-Totals/td-p/63376

You can also take a look at my Matrix Measure Total Triple Threat Rock & Roll Quick Measure here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/Matrix-Measure-Total-Triple-Threat-Rock-amp-...

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

thank you for your response but i'm sorry but i didn't find my solution  in this you work with average per cqtegory and for my case i want to apply this filter only on rows et display the total without taking in consideration this filter on total 😕

Right, it's a general solution that you need to modify to fit your specific use case. 

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

i khnow , but in my case i didn't find how to remove the filter from the total 😕

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.