Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jitpbi
Post Patron
Post Patron

disable interaction for header visuals

Hi,

I have 12 visuals on header section of the report and they are placed on 6 pages of my report. Disabling interaction on these 12 visuals on 6 pages one by one is very tedious work.

I am struggling to find some workaround to do it in one go or in some short way.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jitpbi ,

Please check the following link on this:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jitpbi ,

Where the report locate? Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service? If it is in Power BI Desktop, you can set the related option just as suggested by @parry2k . If it is in Power BI Service, you can follow the steps in below screen shot.

Hide visual header.JPG

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@jitpbi you can turn this visual header off in reading vie for all the visuals.

image.png

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Hi @parry2k  @v-yiruan-msft ,

I have tried but didnt work for me, the visuals are still interacting even after turning the visual header off in reading view:

jitpbi_0-1596641118983.png

jitpbi_1-1596641133020.png

jitpbi_2-1596641142359.png

Thanks

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Hi @amitchandak ,

I need to disable interaction for few visuals in one go, not to do it indiviually. It is beacuse disabling interaction for one visual at a time will consume lot of time.

Thanks

Hi @jitpbi,

Interactions in Power BI are related to individual visuals. So, if you have to remove interactions for few visuals (NOT ALL), then you have to do them individually.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Hi @Pragati11 ,

Thank you Pragati for the comment.

Is there any possibility to set an individual no interaction at all from any visual?

Thanks

Hi @jitpbi ,

Please check the following link on this:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Appreciate your Kudos!!

@jitpbi this is the option.

parry2k_0-1596641611186.png

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors