How to i get difference between two dates excluding weekends, please let me know how should i do that.
Use a Date table wihtout weekends?
Proud to be a Super User!
What does your “diffenence” mean?
If you want to calculate the days between 2 dates excluding weekends, I can give you a sample.
I assume you have a table called CntDays like screenshot below.
1. Add a custom column in query editor.
2. Expand the “Custom” column and convert it to date type.
3. Calculate the “DayOfWeek” for “Custom” column.
4. Apply and close query editor. Add a new column to calculate weekdays.
Column = CALCULATE(COUNT(CntDays[DayOfWeek]), FILTER(all(CntDays), CntDays[DayOfWeek] <> 0 && CntDays[DayOfWeek] <> 6))
5. Now you can create a table visual to see count of days excluding weekdays.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
Check out the Winners!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021