Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Alirezam
Helper V
Helper V

default on drill down arrow

In our reports, we always need to have drill-down (the single flash facing down) arrow to be activated. Any solution we can have it activated when we publish a report? I mean the default status=activated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Alirezam ,

If you want to keep the active for drill down button like below when the report publish, I'm afraid that we cannot achieve that currently in power bi.

Capture.PNG

You could post your idea in Power BI ideas Forum  and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Visualisation Format --> Visual Header --> You can enable the Drill Down Icon.

Thanks

Hi, the question was how we can keep it on after publishing, not how to click on it in desktop. i know how to activate it but don't know how to keep it on when it is published!

Hi @Alirezam ,

If you want to keep the active for drill down button like below when the report publish, I'm afraid that we cannot achieve that currently in power bi.

Capture.PNG

You could post your idea in Power BI ideas Forum  and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you explain in detail about the process? I created a visual with drilldown feature. When I publish this model to Service, Drilldown option is not enabled (in Dashboard). How can I enable it?

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Keerthika 

Please go through this article if you're enabling drill mode

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-drill

Its better to use drill down into another page which gives clear visibility to the end user. This has to be configured as a new page and enabaling drill feature with filters.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.