Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nebiroswill
Regular Visitor

dax measure that adds excess filtering values

hello dear, help help,

I have not been able to get the result for a week, I need to have a report in which the excess can be calculated for not having sold for each point of sale (increment - sale in units), if we see excess by products selecting a point of sale, we get a total of excesses (so far) and this value I want to show in another table only by point of sale but the measure does not work, I tried to "calculate" and filtered, with "sumx" and filtering or all together but nothing .

please help me thank you very much.

attached file thank you very much.

MeasurePOWER BI.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kljiwooxxd2qpn/INCREMENTOS%20will.pbix?dl=0

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @nebiroswill,

What is your desired output?

Please share your expected output and describe your logic in more details so that I can understand your scenario better and get the solution.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much,

I have to perform an analysis to determine if the increments that are made in products for each point of sale are sold or not sold and get the value of what was not sold in units and in this way know the excess generated by product as well as for each point of sale.

I have three tables: increments, units sold and net sale in which the table increases by "related" I obtain information through a link code the units sold and the net sale.

I believe measures to obtain total increase and units sold:

SUM-IncremUnds = SUM ('public IncrementsTransferencesFairs' [IncrementUnds])

SUM-UndsSellings = SUM ('public IncrementsTransferencesFairs' [UndsDownloads])

The operation to know the excesses is:

UndExces = [SUM-IncremUnds] - [SUM-UndsSoldings] and I apply a visual object level filter because it was impossible for me to exclude the negative values ​​through "Calculate" with a filter and when it is filtered, the measurement does not work because example:

SUM-IncremUnds = 2 (-) SUM-UndsSoldings = 2 --> UndExces = 2 ¿?

In the matrix table "detail by pos" if we select a point of sale the table of products changes the table "Detail by Product" with its respective total, this value of Total desire that is shown in the table "Summary by Point of Sale "However, I have not been able to make the measurement because the increase is adding up.

I have chosen to create measures only for the "Summary by Point of Sale" table and with "Calculate" filter when SUM-IncremUnds> SUM-UndsSold but it does not work either.

What am I doing wrong?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.