Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

date slicer

Hi Team,

i want to show default 90 days in slicer for my report,but user  able select previous 3 years dates in same slicer.

i applied relative 90 days in filter panel its showing 90 days data,after publishing in service user not able select before 90 days.

if select relative 90 days in slicer ,then if i select 90 years in slicer instead of days user able to see 90 years back date,i want to control for 3 years only.

can you please help on this..

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak Thanks for your prompt response

I am able to create that calculated column, but unable to bring into slicer(used between option) since we have "Last 90 days" as slicer value and that is Text data type.

Kindly suggest me on this.user able to see last 90 years instead of restricted 2 yearsuser able to see last 90 years instead of restricted 2 years

and user able to see last 90years instead of restricted 2 years

Hi, @Anonymous 

Not sure what you want.

Have you tried adding another filter to the visual filter pane to limit the display of the data?

7.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reply @v-easonf-msft 

yeah i filtered for 3 years in filter panel, even in slicer im able to see more than 3 years dates.

the requirement is on default load it should be latest 90days ,we have to provide till 2 years data for end users..

Hi, @Anonymous 

I am referring to the filter pane of your table viusal.

Although in the slicer you can be able to see more than 3 years dates, the data in the table visual will be limited to the last 3 years.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You ca Create a column like this in date table and use that

Is Last 90 = if('Date'[Date]>=TODAY()-90 && 'Date'[Date]<=TODAY(),"Last 90 Days",[Date]&"")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.