Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dk_24
Helper I
Helper I

data source column name change

Hi ,

one column name got changed in my DB Table , i have changed the same name in Formula Bar(Query editor) and refreshed , it's working fine .but when i came to the visulizations it's not changed ,showing error.i have changed the new name column in each visulization(6 visulizations ) manually .

is there any way to change(Replace) with new column name in all visulization single time ....instead of going every visulization and change manually.

Thanks,

Koti.

3 REPLIES 3
pxg08680
Resolver III
Resolver III

@dk_24

For now there's no solution for this. You can expect in near future as this is a frequent question/problem faced by everyone.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@dk_24,

To help improve Power BI, you may vote this idea up.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Salvador
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello,

Been through the same issue several times... Contacted Power BI support because of this, and currently there is no way to do it 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 PBI Gallery Image

Power BI Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.