Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

data modeling views - constantly resetting

With the new release (Nov 2018) you can have multiple tabs for different views/versions of you data model. The problem is, whenever you come back to the data modeling area of the app, it totally rearranges your view from the last time you were there.

This was a bug awhile back in Power BI - please fix it again.

If i create a layout to understand my model, I don't want to have to create it over and over again, in fact, it is super time consuming.

Please fix this bug for the model layout feater: please make sure that they layouts DO NOT change when you navigate away from that seciton of the app.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you mean in the relationships view, the lay out will be constantly reset? Based on my test, it could work on my side:

1.PNG

Whatever I have done to this report, the layout will not have any changes? Could you please offer me more operations about your report?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, in the relationship view.

It CONSTANTLY resets. Whenever I add a new tabel, or download my file from PBIS (we have multiple devs) it scrambles the relationship view.

I have disabled the all of the autodetect options, as was suggested, and it still does this every time.

I have seen other people posting about this as well, so i know i am not the only person experiencing this.

This did not happen in the old relationship view...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.