Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

user9394
Employee
Employee

data load issues: "loading blocked by other queries" and other errror

I'm trying to load a dataset from a SQL DB and since the table is large (10mil+ rows), I've split it to 5 smaller tables (seems to be more successful that way)
When I add another dimension to these datasets, all my tables refresh together and I get the following issue for my tables.
Loading blocked by failures with other queries.

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

how do I go about resolving this and what is the exact cause of this?  anything I can do on my end so my data will load?

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @user9394 

Which query does the second error message occur on? Can you test if you refresh this query only (uncheck the option "Include in report refresh" for other queries), will this error occur? If you filter this query to return a small sub set of rows, will this error occur? Does this query connect to a table in the same SQL BD? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.