Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

cumulative total with a column

am looking to create a column that will give me the chance of an sale to close, the end goal would be to create the graph below based on the data below. This should be cummulative based on number of days, so for 0 days a sale has a 50% chance of closing but 1 days would be 52% based on the 50% from 0days and the additional 2% from day 1. The data i have is also below.

What this should do is allow me to work out the possibility of a sale to close by days based on users.

dfdfdfdfdf.JPGCapture.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please explain your requirement with your sample styep by step? What's the meaning of the three columns? Besides, how can we calculate the number of days? By the way, please share the sample data with csv file or as a table.

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeigeGao 

the idea of the table is to do the following;

based on the number of days and users it takes for a sale to open and close, i want to be able to work out the likelyhood of an open sale to closed in 1-80 days. So based on a sale that has 50 users it has a 50% chance of closing in 1 day 60% in day 2.  The number of days is calculated base on when the sale is opened and when it is closed and run.

The way i am doing this may not be the right but am trying to figure out a simple way to do this let me know if you have any other quesitons any help will be much appreciated 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.