Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

giladmagori
Regular Visitor

cumaltive total active users with aggregation to TOTALMTD function

Hi,

I try to present the total cumlative active users month over month on a visual.

i used the table:

1234.PNG

I already defined a measure as:       Total month = TOTALMTD(sum('join'[Status]),'join'[Date]),

This measure present the total active user per month without based on the total of previous month.

123.PNG

Can you please help me using my current measure (Total month = TOTALMTD(sum('join'[Status]),'join'[Date])) and upgrade it to be able to present the total cumlative active users month over month??

Thank a lot,

Gilad

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @giladmagori,

Have you resolved your issue? Please clear more details, so that we can provide the solution which is close to your requirements.

Best Regards,
Angelia

hemantsingh
Helper V
Helper V

hi @giladmagori,

I understood from your visual that -1 is for inactive & +1 is for active person ,right?? Further you need to add all people who has flag as + 1 cumulatively..correct??

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

So that I am clear, you want a running total of users month over month such that if you had 10 users in the previous month and 15 in the current month that you would report 10 for the previous month and 25 for the current month? Is that correct or not?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.