Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

csv exports different values

check the image below. left is my original matrix visual. right is the exported CSV from the same visual.

the values dont match!

I have 3 levels of drilldown. I am in second level, using the second button for drilldown (2 arrows down) so I am ignoring the first level.

If I remove the first and third levels of drilldown from the matrix, the values match.

I understand this as an error on the export procedure.

csv export error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi DN,

You can't export the second level data into .csv because it's not your data source(original table). As a workaround, you can create a calculate table using function like summarize() or others.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi DN,

Please check if values in table in power bi match CSV values because power bi visual will aggregate some values if other column is same.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, totals are correct, but not the view I need.

Below, fast example of what is happening.

CSV export difference.png

Hi DN,

You can't export the second level data into .csv because it's not your data source(original table). As a workaround, you can create a calculate table using function like summarize() or others.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.