Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joyb

creating matrix view on two different dates on single data set

matrix_view.png

i have two date columns in my data set one for booking(booking date) and one for enquiry(enquiry date). enquiry date can never be null but booking date can be null. i want to show data in a format as desribed in the above screenshot. Now for each row item enquiry date and booking date can be different because of which if i choose column as enquiry date(createTime.date) count of booking gets displayed on date of enquiry date.

For example in above screenshot on 1st november enquiry count is 122 and booking count is 1 but scenario which i wanted to perform is that booking count should appear on 3 rd november since booking date was of 3rd november instead of 1st november.

is there any way to achieve the same ? if not then is it posible to achieve in some different manner ? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @joyb ,

Could you tell me if your requirement has been implemented? If it is, kindly share your solutions. More people who have the same request will benefit from here. If you are still confused about it, please share a sample table and your expected output to us. 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @joyb ,

Can you please share some sample data? For the screenshot, I'm not clear about your actual scenario. 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.