Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

counting measure results

ShippingMethod = 
if([Shipment Weight Billing Doc]<=0,"Return",
if([Shipment Weight Billing Doc]<=500,"Fedex",
if([Shipment Weight Billing Doc]<=15000,"LTL","Full")))

Capture.PNG

i am not able to put "shipmentMethod" to any visual because it doesnt go to Values field. 

Any suggestions?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous ,

You may take a look at the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Create-a-bar-graph-with-measures-as-axis/td-p/455900

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AC_DATA
Frequent Visitor

I am assuming "ShippingMethod" is a calculated column in which case you can drop it on the Axis and the Value for a visualization and it will automatically be treated as a COUNT measure on the Value. I have replicated this scenario with a test and it works for me.

If this is not what you are trying to accomplish, will you please clarify a bit?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AC_DATAsorry for the confusion. 

the "Shipping method" is measaure instead of column

Because each "shipment" contain mutiple products and shipment method is base on "Weight", the sum of all the products of that shipment. I am not able to drop a measaure in Axis

@Anonymous ,

You may take a look at the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Create-a-bar-graph-with-measures-as-axis/td-p/455900

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.