Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jitpbi
Post Patron
Post Patron

correction in the dax

Hi,

In one of my recent question i got the solution from community support. I need to show different colour on matrix visual based on few conditions. the below link is for the original post where i posted my question previously:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/show-different-colours-on-matrix-visual-based-on-fault-coun...

The below is the sample dataset:

t1.PNG

The below are the conditions to display the colours:

1.Green Colour:  if the anomaly count is less than 10 for the current day

2. Orange Colour: if the anomaly count is equal or greater than 10 for the current day and the anomaly count for the any day in the last 6 days is less than 10 

3. Red Colour: if the anomaly count is equal or greater than 10 for the current day and anomaly count for each day in the last 6 days is equal or greater than 10 

4. If the field "Actual" has value 0 then it should display with a grey colour.

5. we have to conisder the values only for the time in between only 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM 

The below is the code which was running successfully and accepted as solution in the this post:

count =
VAR tab =
    FILTER (
        'Table',
        TIME ( HOUR ( 'Table'[DateTime] ), MINUTE ( 'Table'[DateTime] ), SECOND ( 'Table'[DateTime] ) )
            >= TIME ( 9, 30, 0 )
            && TIME ( HOUR ( 'Table'[DateTime] ), MINUTE ( 'Table'[DateTime] ), SECOND ( 'Table'[DateTime] ) )
                <= TIME ( 17, 30, 0 )
    )
VAR currentcount =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () ) )
VAR p1 =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () - 1 ) )
VAR p2 =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () - 2 ) )
VAR p3 =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () - 3 ) )
VAR p4 =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () - 4 ) )
VAR p5 =
    COUNTROWS ( FILTER ( tab, DATE(YEAR([DateTime]),MONTH([DateTime]),DAY([DateTime])) = TODAY () - 5 ) )
RETURN

IF (

MIN ( 'Table'[Actual] )  = 0,

UNICHAR ( 9898 ),

SWITCH (
        TRUE (),
        currentcount < 10, UNICHAR ( 128994 ),
        currentcount >= 10,
            IF (
                p1 < 10
                    || p2 < 10
                    || p3 < 10
                    || p4 < 10
                    || p5 < 10,
                UNICHAR ( 128992 ),
                IF (
                    p1 >= 10
                        && p2 >= 10
                        && p3 >= 10
                        && p4 >= 10
                        && p5 >= 10,
                    UNICHAR ( 128308 )
                )
            )
    )

I am not able to test the result successfully as i have doubt on the field used in the above code to count the rows is [DateTime]. The count should be for those rows where field Anomaly has value "1" only. it should not count the rows which has value "0".

I have highlighted the code which need attention with red colour above.

Please suggest what change need to be done in this code to achieve the desired result.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-yuaj-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jitpbi ,

Could you please share your sample files and the expected result to have a clear understanding of your question? I can do some tests for you.

You can save your files in OneDrive, Google Drive, or any other cloud sharing platforms and share the link here.

Best Regards,

Yuna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.