Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sanjanarama
Resolver I
Resolver I

conditional formatting with hiding data display of a table

I have a table and a filter, only after selecting a filter i wanted to show data in a table for which i used below measure 

DisplayTable = CALCULATE(IF( ISFILTERED(Table1[Part Three]) ,1,0), ALLSELECTED (Table1 ) )

Also along with that i wanted to change font based on value of another column, dax is 
Measure 6 = if(MAX(Table1[Part One]) = "Base Management",1,0)

sanjanarama_0-1653649392423.png

sanjanarama_1-1653649457595.png

after adding this conditional formating my table is showing all the data, i.e DisplayTable dax to show data based on filters is not working. any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

the measure [DisplayTable] did not make much sense. I have retwritten it in this sample report I created based on the information you provided. I also had to create second table with the Part 3 :
sample report 

Cheers,
Sturla

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution. Kudos are nice too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

the measure [DisplayTable] did not make much sense. I have retwritten it in this sample report I created based on the information you provided. I also had to create second table with the Part 3 :
sample report 

Cheers,
Sturla

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution. Kudos are nice too.

@sturlaws 

thank you, but what if there are multiple slicers in the report without any one selecting results should not display. for example now only part 1 column slicer is available, next i need both part 1 and part 2. 

I modified your measure, but this is not working 

DisplayTable = IF( ISFILTERED('dimPart3'[part3]) || ISFILTERED('Table'[part1]) ,1,0)

You need to create DimPart1, similar to DimPart3, and add DimPart[Part1] to the slicer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.