cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

conditional formatting, not working on desktop

Hi- I have an issue getting conditional formatting to work on the desktop-please be gentle, I am a very very new user to power BI.

Here are my rules..

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 17.34.24.png

and here are the results, which are not correct

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 18.03.08.png

as you can see there's no orange colour for the values between 56 and 66. I have also tried changing 'percent' field in the rules to numbers and that doesn't work either. I'm struggling to attach the file of the actual data, if you need this too could you please tell me hw to attach it?

Many thanks!

Bailey14

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User VII
Super User VII

Re: conditional formatting, not working on desktop

@Bailey14 seems like you have already calculated the % in that case, change  percent to number in the conditional formatting and change 56 to .56 and 66 to .66 and 100 to 1, coz it is a % not a full number

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User VII
Super User VII

@Bailey14 seems like you have already calculated the % in that case, change  percent to number in the conditional formatting and change 56 to .56 and 66 to .66 and 100 to 1, coz it is a % not a full number

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

perfect solution- thank you so much. You have no idea how long I've been messing around with that and you solved it in 34s.!

Highlighted
Super User VII
Super User VII

@Bailey14 my pleasure! glad I could help. Cheers!!

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors