cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

concatenate x axis

Hi,

Last week I did a nice histogram with date when I disable the option of concatenate x axis.

I downloaded Power Bi to have the new release and now the disable concatenate x axis does not work any more.

any idea?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: concatenate x axis

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Is your X-axis type set to continuous?

If it is the concatenate only appears if you drill to the bottom level using the connected double arrow.

concatenate.PNG

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the answer. I drill to the bottom level, so it might be thatI have to set de x-axis to continuous, but how can I do that?

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

This is where you can set x-axis type.

CatCont.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors