Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

concatenate x-axis does not work for all char types?

The new feature to turn off concatenation does not work for all chart types such as the Line and Stacked Column Chart.

Does anyone know if that is a bug and they plan to fix that or...?

Thanks!

25 REPLIES 25

Hi all,

I already sent a email to PG consulting this issue again, will update to you once I get any feedback.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I got the information from PG:

"We will fix soon, other issues have out-prioritized this one. The change is small to enable this, but testing will take some time."

Your patience is greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey,

just downloaded the April update and STILL NOT AVAILABLE! This is getting super annoying because it is supposed to be a "small, but testing will take some time".

Please just do it!

Yesterday I've downloaded the Power BI Desktop version, but still this option isn't available.

Please enable this, the answer is laying on the shelf for months now.

Was this ever solved?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.