Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dreamcatcher90
Frequent Visitor

compare two measure in time with detailed categories

Hi,

is there any possibility to achive something like I draw on the attached picture? in detail, for each month we have the total cost on left and reported costs in one of the reporting system with detailed percentege of cost categories (one of the categories should show lack of data (the brightest one) compared to total costs, so both measure should be always equal)

Capture.png

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@dreamcatcher90,

Based on my test, I cannot get an exact same chart as the one you draw. However we can use a line and stacked column chart as a workaround. New a line and stacked column chart and fill the columns in the chart as the picture below.

1.png

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi,

@v-yuezhe-msft thanks a lot for your replay. I know that I can present this in that way, but this is insufficient for business, life.. 🙂

but maybe from diffrent point. In your example, you assumed that you know the value of category D (missing value to the full value of Total Cost), how can we calculate such a value for a given month when we do not know it and display it together with other categories like you do on one chart?

Regards

@dreamcatcher90,

I am not very clear about  your expected result. Please share sample data of your table here and post expected reult.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.