Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

combine columns

i have 4 columns with A,B,C,D

Have to create another column or measure with sum(A),count(B),Count(C),Count(D)

Accepted Solutions

Re: combine columns

As you've stated you need Count in your measure, substitute v-qiuyu-msft's solution with Count

Measure = SUM(Table1[A])& "," & COUNT(Table1[B])&"," & COUNT(Table1[C]) &"," &  COUNT(Table1[D])

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hi @JAVED,

You can create a measure below: 

Measure = SUM(Table1[A])& "," & SUM(Table1[B])&"," & SUM(Table1[C]) &"," &  sum(Table1[D])

w1.PNGw2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

As you've stated you need Count in your measure, substitute v-qiuyu-msft's solution with Count

Measure = SUM(Table1[A])& "," & COUNT(Table1[B])&"," & COUNT(Table1[C]) &"," &  COUNT(Table1[D])

Regular Visitor

But i have filters with A,B,C,D the output have to display only that value when i click on filters For example if i click on A it should display only A value

Highlighted

Sounds like you need to unpivot the A,B,C & D columns in the table in Power Query and that will give you a single column for the values of A,B,C & D and also another column that attributes A,B,C or D to the value.

You would then be looking at a formula like this:

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Values], Table1[Attributes] = "A")) &","& CALCULATE(COUNT(Table1[Values], Table1[Attributes] = "B")) &","& CALCULATE(COUNT(Table1[Values], Table1[Attributes] = "C")) &","& CALCULATE(COUNT(Table1[Values], Table1[Attributes] = "D")