Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ec0014
Helper I
Helper I

columns list in power bi

Bonjour,

J'essai d'utiliser BI desktop pour réaliser un tableau de bord à partir de mes listes et bibliothèques sharepoint. Je n'arrive malheureusement pas à traiter les données de certaines colonnes de liste. J'ai remarqué qu'il s'agit de colonne autres que TXT ou NUM. Par exemple les colonnes de choix, de personnes cause problème.
Pourriez vous m'expliquer la marche à suivre pour retrouver ces données qui s'affiche "list" par defaut dans power query (ci dessous à gauche la valeur dans la liste sharepoint / à droite la donnée importé power query)

---- with translate

Hello,

I'm trying to use BI desktop to make a dashboard from my sharepoint lists and libraries. Unfortunately I can't process data from certain list column. I noticed that it is column other than TXT or NUM. For example the columns of choice, people cause problem.
Could you explain to me the procedure to follow to find this data which is displayed "list" by default in power query (below on the left the value in the sharepoint list / on the right the data imported from power query)

BI JPG.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ec0014 , Near to column name there is expand icon , can you use that and expand the list and check

View solution in original post

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ec0014 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please read this article, Work with a List, Record, or Table structured column (Power Query) (microsoft.com)

vxiaotang_0-1656404579128.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ec0014 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please read this article, Work with a List, Record, or Table structured column (Power Query) (microsoft.com)

vxiaotang_0-1656404579128.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ec0014 , Near to column name there is expand icon , can you use that and expand the list and check

Voila ce que j'obtiens en utilissant developper .

Here is what I get

BI developpé.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.