Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

eduardo
Helper I
Helper I

columns based on measure

I created a measure that compares values ​​of another measure. I need to create a column with the same values ​​as the measure and I'm stuck. 

Measure 1

.Variação % por Flight = 
IF(CALCULATE([.CPA];fDados[.Flight Referência] = "2017.1");DIVIDE([.CPA 2017.1]-[.CPA 2016.1];[.CPA 2016.1]);
IF(CALCULATE([.CPA];fDados[.Flight Referência] = "2016.2");DIVIDE([.CPA 2016.2]-[.CPA 2015.2];[.CPA 2015.2]);
IF(CALCULATE([.CPA];fDados[.Flight Referência] = "2016.1");DIVIDE([.CPA 2016.1]-[.CPA 2015.1];[.CPA 2015.1]);
IF(CALCULATE([.CPA];fDados[.Flight Referência] = "2017");DIVIDE([.CPA 2017]-[.CPA 2016];[.CPA 2016]);
IF(CALCULATE([.CPA];fDados[.Flight Referência] = "2016");DIVIDE([.CPA 2016]-[.CPA 2015];[.CPA 2015]);
0)))))

Measure 2

.Compara = IF([.Variação % por Flight] = 0;"Sem Comparativo";IF([.Variação % por Flight] < 0,1;"Melhor";IF([.Variação % por Flight];"Pior";"Igual")))

Column

.Compara Coluna 22 = SWITCH(TRUE();fDados[.Compara] = "Sem Comparativo"; "Sem Comparativo"; fDados[.Compara] = "Melhor"; "Melhor"; fDados[.Compara] = "Igual";"Igual";"Pior")

pedido ajuda comunidade.png

Can you help?

7 REPLIES 7
Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

The problem is the cal column based on measure so it will give only the last value.

let me know 

ÿour measure .Variação % por Flight  is realted to same table or relative table ?

Hi @Baskar

ÿour measure .Variação % por Flight  is realted to same table or relative table ?

same table. 

ty eduardo

Hi @eduardo,

Thank you for detail description, but I type your measure, it is not recognized based on your data, could you please describe your requriement, and what's mean of  measure, so that I can program column using DAX.

Best Regards,
Angelia

@v-huizhn-msft

hello and happy new year.

I give up and changed all project. Ty by your interest

best regards
eduardo

Hi @eduardo,

Got it. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Angelia

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @eduardo,

Based on your description, I don't reproduce your sceanrio, could you please share more details and sample data for further analysis?

In your "Compara" coumn, the TRUE() function always return ture, so all the values in column are "Sem Comparative". Please modify it as follows and check if it works fine.

.Compara Coluna 22 = SWITCH(fDados[.Compara]; "Sem Comparativo"; "Sem Comparativo";  "Melhor"; "Melhor"; "Igual";"Igual";"Pior")

Best Regards,
Angelia

Ty for response @v-huizhn-msft

I'm trying to create a visual (array or table) with values that calculate in measure.

The table does not accept measured as rows and so I need to transform the values into columns. I've tried several alternatives and I did not get the expected result. 😞

The question is: how do I transform measures into columns?

Column = [Measure] does not work

I put a template of the data here.  Can you help me?

eduardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.