Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

point

clustered column chart with two pillar sets

Hi Guys,

I would like to plot the inflow and outflow of my data in one visual. For this I am using the clustered column chart. So I have one column with the ticket ID, one column with its creation date and one column, if its close, with its resolution date. My issue is, that the filtering of the visual seems to take place in the x-axis. But I cannot add more than one x- axis. So if I add my created column in the value field and also my resolved column in my value field, the x axis is deciding how the data is grouped. By this I get every two pillars looking the same. But I want to distinguish them so I see how many tickets have been created and how many tickets have been closed per month. 

Ah one important information, the data is all in one table, but if I use more than one table I get two different pillar set, with one right one and one constant one. So this doesnt seem like the way to go.

I really appreciate your support.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,

point

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.