Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BiBra
Helper III
Helper III

chiclet slicer and dates

Hello

I am using chiclet slicers to control the date. I want for it to be possible to choose a month on the slicer(represented as buttons). Then I have another chioclet slicer, to specify the week. however I get a problem. When I've selected the month, the other slicer does not regulate which weeks are in that month. Then I can choose eg. january week 50. Then nothing is shown. I want for the week not in the particular month to disappear, when the month is chosen. Is there any way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BiBra
Helper III
Helper III

The problem has been found. It was because I had made a "super" date class. It initialized wrong. The super was meant to control the date for both datasets. However, it cannot handle it. It can only handle when it is specified to the dataset

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BiBra
Helper III
Helper III

The problem has been found. It was because I had made a "super" date class. It initialized wrong. The super was meant to control the date for both datasets. However, it cannot handle it. It can only handle when it is specified to the dataset

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.