Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

swaroopkumarmg
Helper II
Helper II

checkbox with bar graph

Hi there,

Im looking for a visual that has both scatter bar chart with checkboxs in y axis.

swaroopkumarmg_0-1594646840070.png

here i have used filter visual and scatter visual and grouped them. this works great until there are new segments added and the whole things gets skewed. 

Please help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @swaroopkumarmg ,

I can't find the visual that fully meet your needs ,maybe you need to create a custom visualization or combine visualizations with your requirements.

See if "Attribute Slicer" will be a solution.

test_checkbox with bar graph.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Yes, i found this out yesterday and it workds just fine. thanks for share though. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@swaroopkumarmg really not sure what you are trying to achieve? What is your actual question? 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

You see the screengrab from the above post, the is a combination of a filter visual and a bar graph. they are two individual items/ visuals grouped into one. im looking for a visual that has a check box/slicer with a bar graph. 

in simple terms, i need to have a slicer with a bar next to each itemor below each item in the slicer and a value against it. 

so is there a visual that does this?

swaroopkumarmg_0-1594653785958.png

something like this. and please note, i need it to be a slicer/ filter. 

Hi @swaroopkumarmg ,

I can't find the visual that fully meet your needs ,maybe you need to create a custom visualization or combine visualizations with your requirements.

See if "Attribute Slicer" will be a solution.

test_checkbox with bar graph.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, i found this out yesterday and it workds just fine. thanks for share though. 

@swaroopkumarmg I'm not aware of any visual with the combination of slicer and bar chart.

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.