Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chart with a project step status

Hi,

I want to display each step status of my projects in a chart.

I have data as below :

Project | Status
==================== P1 | OPEN P2 | DELIVERED P3 | CLOSED

What I want to do, it's a chart like this :

Capture.PNG

Or every another thing 😉 I just want a graphical view of the status of my projects.

Obviously, projects and status are evolving and I would like the chart to automatically update...

Can we do this with Power BI ?

Thanks in advance,

-Florent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey Florent,

yes you can - you just need a "time information" column

There are several gantt/funnel chart possibilities out in the PowerBI Marketplace (for the funnel you don't even need to go to the market place)

Here is interesting link regarding this topic -> https://ppmblog.org/2018/01/14/powerbi-try-the-new-gantt-and-funnel-visuals/

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it some kudos?

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey Florent,

yes you can - you just need a "time information" column

There are several gantt/funnel chart possibilities out in the PowerBI Marketplace (for the funnel you don't even need to go to the market place)

Here is interesting link regarding this topic -> https://ppmblog.org/2018/01/14/powerbi-try-the-new-gantt-and-funnel-visuals/

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it some kudos?

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef

Interesting !

Thanks Josef 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.