Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CL7777
Helper III
Helper III

changing the number of intervals show in mapbox

I was using Esri ARC GIS maps for power BI and I love it but it does support/allow embedding the maps into sharepoint or other web based applications for others to see. Not very useful. So, I am now trying to create my reports is Mapbox. It has a whole other set of issues. I am making a choropleth map that shows revenue as a function of country for various products. The problem is that I cannot figure out how to change the number of color intervals. It currently takes my dataset and figures out how to divide the range of revenue values into 6 different intervals which are assigned colors. This doesnt show enough contrast. I would like to have 10 or more different color intervals to show more contrast  between different data values. How do you set this in Mapbox. Its a very basic choropleth map, I just want more intervals to show in the map and on the legend. I google search of this did not provide any insight.

any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi @CL7777 

To my knowledge, it couldn't be achieved for now.

For your requirement, I would suggest adding a feature request or requesting support over here:

https://docs.mapbox.com/help/tutorials/power-bi/

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.