Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot format posts on power bi community

My questions lose all formatting when posted, and are unintelligible. How can this be sorted out? Previously, I had the option to upload photos and links and html, but now all posts go to plain text. This post is composed of 4 paragraphs (a test)
8 REPLIES 8
ncbshiva
Advocate V
Advocate V

Just check the options and try in some other browsers by clearing the cache content.

Anonymous
Not applicable

These options are no longer available for me on Chrome. They are in IE, but are not functional.
Anonymous
Not applicable

cleared cache in chrome, regained functionality

That has fixed the editor for me.

I should note that the topic options and message options buttons still don't work though.

Hi All,

Seems good now. Please try either hit CTRL + F5 to force refresh or clear the caches.

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustratingly, the problem returns. I try clearing cache, but this does not work.

It seems that the problem is mainly with Chrome.

MS Edge has full functionality ... probably an update on Chrome may have caused this issue.

The latest update on Chrome was couple of days ago and it was that time when all the issues started happening

Same problem for me. Only IE works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors