Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

can't see Object "Account Contact Relationship"

Hey together!

in PBI Desktop i can't see the object "Account Contact Relationship" - in Tableau Desktop its available. 
If I search the object manually, ill get this information from PBI: "salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/sobjects/AccountContactRelation/describe"

is v29.0 maybe an issue? Think, this is the api-connector?

PBI can't find this object; any ideas? Otherwise I have to work with Tableau 😞

5 REPLIES 5
QueryWhiz
Helper V
Helper V

Hi, were you able to find a solution? As a workaround, maybe you can try to test your connection with a 3rd party connector. I currently use Windsor.ai and I don't have that problem to see such objetc. In case you wonder, to make the connection first search for the Salesforce connector in the data sources list:

SALESFORCE-1.png

After that, just grant access to your Salesforce account using your credentials, then on preview and destination page you will see a preview of your Salesforce fields:

SALESFORCE-2.png

There just select the fields you need. It is also compatible with custom fields and custom objects, so you'll be able to export them through windsor.  Finally, just select PBI as your data destination and finally just copy and paste the url on PBI --> Get Data --> Web --> Paste the url. 

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

RyanNICE
Regular Visitor

Our organization has recently switched to using Account Contact Relationships and we also cannot see the object when trying to pull a Salesforce object. Has there been any traction with this issue or has anyone found a workaround?

dhilanb

Hi there,

i am having the same issue, did you manage to resolve it?

dhilanb

did you manage to find a solution to this?

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I would suggest you to post this issue to issue forum. If this issue is very urgent, you can create a support ticket here to achieve more help.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.