Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Muavia
Frequent Visitor

calculation number of weeks from a specific dates than convert that in specific module

i have a column of plan finish date now its already due date so i wana make new column of age that just show the age of that by following below formula

According to risk warning

over due days= plan finish date-today or a current date

over due days between  28-21= age with -3 to -4

over due days between  21-14= age with -2 to -3

over due days between  14-07= age with -2 to -1

over due days between  07-0= age with -1 to 0

how i can write its query or calculation

what i wat

i want to need four columns of differenrt weeks ages as shown below

secondly i need total age of a week that will be due from plan date 

for example task or a plan due date is 22/05/2018 and today date is 29/10/2018 so how i can calculate total weeks inthis duration with the help of formula

weeksweeks

ageage

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Muavia,

Your discription is not so clear, could you share more details about your logic and share some sample data?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

thanks for reply

now i am going to explain in more detail

i need four column that name are mention in the below graph

so what i want there

i have two column one name is plan finish date and other one is current date both column you also can se in the below pic of excel file

i want that if the difference of these two date are between 1st date to seven date interval than it count value 0 to -1 save in the new table of age within 0 to -1

and if the date difference value coming 7 to 14date of any month that it count as a -1 to -2 and save in the realted age table name of age within -1 to -2

and if the date difference value coming 14 to 21date of any month that it count as a -1 to -2 and save in the realted age table name of age within -2 to -3

and if the date difference value coming 21 to 28date of any month that it count as a -1 to -2 and save in the realted age table name of age within -3 to -4

i am putting minus sign before the age because all plan final date are already expire from current date

i think now you understand my query

waiting your response

thanks

WeChat Image_20181030120950.jpgWeChat Image_20181030121008.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.