Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chrmeehan

button for slicer selection

I'm looking to create or use a button to select specific slicers that are avaialble on a report. For example...

ProductA

ProductB

ProductC

When I select the button only, A & C are selected from the list. Anyone have an idea on how to bring this into a report?

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY 1

@chrmeehan You could create a column or seperate table with the value that would sort the way you want.

sort.JPG

then create 2 slicers. The first being either a single value (button) to select only those products that are "1" (you do this by creating a table visual, filtering to only the value you want, then changing it to a slicer)

Then, when you select that "button" the slicer for product will change filter to only those you want.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.