Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

HZAFAR
Regular Visitor

build Relationship Problem

Dear Team,

I have three different data-sheet in Power Bi and trying to build a relationship based on the date dimension table but facing the below error.
scenario
When I use each table wk# to create a visual in PBI, the data spread is correct for each data sheet week on week basis.
However, when I create many to many relationships (suggested by Power query automatically and without any other option), the table visual or line chart shows the total quantity only each week instead of each week's quantity. Kindly see below some sample data tables.

HZAFAR_0-1659132299193.png

HZAFAR_1-1659132891149.png

2 REPLIES 2
AUDISU
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @HZAFAR ,

Create a calender table. Build all relationships with this calender table and check.

Use following DAX code to create calender table.

Calender = CALENDAR (DATE (2022, 1, 1), DATE (2023, 12, 31))

Thank you.

This is not working.

secondly i need to create week number and DAX function is not giving me the correct wek day as complared to excel based formula (=ISOWEEKNUM(Date)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.