cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

breakdown trees

Hi, How do I download the "breakdown trees" Add in?

Thanks Elishai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: breakdown trees

@elishwine It doesn't look like it has made it to the Visuals Gallery yet, but it would appear you can get the code off Github if you want to test it out. here is the link to the page

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@elishwine It doesn't look like it has made it to the Visuals Gallery yet, but it would appear you can get the code off Github if you want to test it out. here is the link to the page

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

@Seth_C_Bauer @elishwine 

Hi All,
The Breakdown tree visual is not working in the latest Power BI Desktop moreover even Frank is not redesigning even thought I have Email & twitted Etc. Please help if someone can build it & share it in Visual gallery. Thanks in Advance.
Regards
Sohail

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

HI ,

here is a new solution. The Ultimate Decomposition Tree can display hierarchical Information with images, two measures and % calculation as well...

https://dataviz.boutique/2018/04/24/microsoft-power-bi-ultimate-decomposition-tree-visualization/

BR

Klaus

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors