Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GLIDO
Helper I
Helper I

best approach to solve my problem

Hi there,

I am stuck in my very first visualization. Let me explain the scenario, 

I have a table, "APPLICATION" which has fields "Reciept_Date" and "Id" and "Bussiness_FK" and an another table "BUSINESS" which has fields "Business_Date" and "Id". Both the tables are related on "APPLICATION"."Bussiness_FK" and "BUSINESS"."Id". 

Now I have to get the 'Leads' which will be,  count("APPLICATION"."Id") where("APPLICATION"."Reciept_Date" between(STARTDATEOFMONTH("BUSINESS"."Business_Date") and "BUSINESS"."Business_Date") ) 

Any ideas on how to achieve this. 

I have created a new table for calculating and storing these results but while using DAX I am unable to achieve this. 

Any ideas on what should be the correct approach. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@GLIDO,

You may take a look at the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Statistics-based-on-predefined-period-in-another-table/m-p/...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@GLIDO,

You may take a look at the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Statistics-based-on-predefined-period-in-another-table/m-p/...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GLIDO,

Kinldy share your sample data with exact header, and we can view and get back to you quickly.

Thanks

-J

Hi Jayant 

PFA the attachments. Snap_Table_Relations.JPGSnap_Visualization_Screen.JPG

Please let me know if you need anything more to know. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.