cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aruna_ln Member

based condition i need total row color in table

I have 4 columns in table

1.Items,2.purchageamount,salesamount,decription

my contion is when puchargeamount<salesamount then enterrow is red other wise green

codition format shoulbe enterrow based on condtion

anybody help.its possible in power bi

any custom report is avaible

Thanks

Aruna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JDLee23 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: based condition i need total row color in table

Hi,

As far as I am aware, what you are asking for is not currently possible. It has been raised as an idea here - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19385893-conditional-formatting-c... - and so may be implemented in the future.

One solution would be to create a column which calculates purchaseamount - salesamount, and is then red or green dependent on the value being above or below 0, to give an indication of the condition? This would only work for that cell though....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JDLee23 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

As far as I am aware, what you are asking for is not currently possible. It has been raised as an idea here - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19385893-conditional-formatting-c... - and so may be implemented in the future.

One solution would be to create a column which calculates purchaseamount - salesamount, and is then red or green dependent on the value being above or below 0, to give an indication of the condition? This would only work for that cell though....

View solution in original post

Aruna_ln Member

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors