Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aruna_ln
Helper III
Helper III

based condition i need total row color in table

I have 4 columns in table

1.Items,2.purchageamount,salesamount,decription

my contion is when puchargeamount<salesamount then enterrow is red other wise green

codition format shoulbe enterrow based on condtion

anybody help.its possible in power bi

any custom report is avaible

Thanks

Aruna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JDLee23
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

As far as I am aware, what you are asking for is not currently possible. It has been raised as an idea here - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19385893-conditional-formatting-c... - and so may be implemented in the future.

One solution would be to create a column which calculates purchaseamount - salesamount, and is then red or green dependent on the value being above or below 0, to give an indication of the condition? This would only work for that cell though....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JDLee23
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

As far as I am aware, what you are asking for is not currently possible. It has been raised as an idea here - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19385893-conditional-formatting-c... - and so may be implemented in the future.

One solution would be to create a column which calculates purchaseamount - salesamount, and is then red or green dependent on the value being above or below 0, to give an indication of the condition? This would only work for that cell though....

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.