Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snoopyine Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

bar chart show top5 but not sort by average

Hi,

I have following problem:

I will create a bar chart and this chart only show the top5-products which have the biggest sales volumne in the year 2017. In the chart I would like to see the sales amount for the year 2015 - 2017. The problem is , I see the top5-products on average the last  three years (2015-2017) in my chart.

How can I show it in the chart or it is not possible?

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: bar chart show top5 but not sort by average

Hi @snoopyine,

Which column you use to apply top filter on visual?(sum of sales or max of sales?)

I'd like to suggest write a measure with specific summary mode of sales, then modify product filter to 'topn' and use measure as filter condition.

12.PNG

Notice:

1. You can also change summary mode of sales column to display with different summary mode.

2. Above sample may has the similar max value so it returns 6 result.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: bar chart show top5 but not sort by average

Hi @snoopyine,

Which column you use to apply top filter on visual?(sum of sales or max of sales?)

I'd like to suggest write a measure with specific summary mode of sales, then modify product filter to 'topn' and use measure as filter condition.

12.PNG

Notice:

1. You can also change summary mode of sales column to display with different summary mode.

2. Above sample may has the similar max value so it returns 6 result.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |