I’m looking of a solution for availability of consultants at work. To manage the expectations of our customers on when +- a implementation can be planned. The sales staff want to communicate some kind of availability, for example an implantation can start in 6 weeks. At this moment one of my colleagues makes every week an overview of the availability of our 11 consultants. by checking there O365 calender. There are off course some criteria to make it even a bit harder, which I will explain later on.
My gut feeling says this is a data problem, that can be fixed. But to be honest I’m a beginner in Powerbi, so this may be above my pay grade. hoping to get started on learning by doing.
- Lunch break is every day between 12:30 and 13:00
- There consultant that does validation check will also do the implementation.
- At this point in time al the steps in the process have a fixed time. In the future it can be that depending on the product, the time per step will differ.
- The intake can only be done by 3 consultants and is planned at the first possibility
- 2 to 5 weeks after the intake an consultancy day is planned, this can only be done by 1 consultant.
- Validation check
- 1 week rest
- Start implementation, and every week one day, for an fixed amount of days. So for example 4 days will take 4 weeks.
all ready made an visual on how this could look in the dashboard.
the boxes on the right can be checked on/of and the day is a variable
on the left side you see the first possibility to start this kind of implementation
planning view is the dates