I'm having trouble connecting to a sharepoint list. I connected by Odata source to the site without problems, I imported 5 lists, 4 were loaded correctly but one throws me authentication problems. I have the same total control permissions for the 5 lists in sharepoint, so that is not the problem.
When I try to authenticate with my credentials I get the error "We could not authenticate you with the credentials provided, try again". And if I try to connect to my organization's account, when I log in I get the following error:
"The WWW-Authenticate header does not contain a valid authorization URI. Header value: 'Bearer realm = "2a5439ff-2e87-447a-9f17-e6b932be837f", client_id = "00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000", trusted_issuers = "00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000 @ 2a5439ff-2e87 -447a-9f17-e6b932be837f ", NTLM '."
I would suggest you always use the latest version of Power BI Desktop.
1. Is it the Sharepoint Online or Sharepoint on-premise?
2. How about clearing the stored credential and starting new again?
3. Which authentication method did you use?
4. Did you use the proper connection URL? Please refer to Integrations-with-Files-and/Getting-data-from-SharePoint-Online-List-vs-OData-Feed/td-p/356552.
I already have the latest version of power bi desktop.
1. Sharepoint on-premise
2. I have already did this
3. I have tried with anonymus, windows and organization account.
4. I am using the following url's:
- To connect by SharePoint list connector: https://Companysharepoint/site/subsite
- to connect by odata feed: https://Companysharepoint/site/subsite/_vti_bin/listdata.svc