Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gtamir
Post Patron
Post Patron

ask a qustion

Hi, After I ask a qustion in Power BI DESKTOP and press ENTER the question disapears. I want to recall and edit it, and I want to see what did the machine do to answer.

9 REPLIES 9
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@gtamir,

This is usually a transient issue. If you still can not see it later, just post a new one.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

What do you mean? What should I do?

@gtamir,

You may check the profile.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Cold you explain in more details what do you mean "transient issue" and what to check in profile.

@gtamir, I see. You meant Q&A in Power BI.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-q-and-a

Yes but for DESKTOP. I saw all the documents about it and didn't find a solution. I thought someone in the forum has experiance with it. I want to edit the question after I push enter.

@gtamir,

It is a preview feature. You may give feedback via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

I did it.

I get the impression that you are talking about 2 different things.

@gtamir I think you are talking about Power BI Desktop. Please add a screen shot that illustrates your issue,

@v-chuncz-msft I think you are talking about this forum.

Specializing in Power Query Formula Language (M)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.